Thursday, May 11, 2017

Live blogging my anxiety (part 4)

Thursday 11th May

Just when I thought I was getting better, things have gotten a whole lot worse. I woke up this morning with my heart absolutely racing. Despite sleeping well for the last few nights, I am exhausted. I barely have the energy to get up and down the stairs. I tried to sit outside in the garden today and read a magazine but lasted about 15mins. I can’t focus on anything. I think the depression has set in now. I feel so numb.

I am frustrated because I desperately want to get better but I don’t know how and I can’t seem to find anyone that can help me. The medication is making me feel so shit that I don’t know whether it’s worth it. I barely recognise myself. I think about the person I used to be and it makes me so sad. This condition is affecting every part of my life – my work, my marriage, my friendships, my health. I don’t know what to do.

Sorry, short entry today. Feeling too tired and hopeless for this.


Ps I didn’t make the dentist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment